LEAP Game Studios
Based in Lima, Peru
PS Vita - July 21st, 2015
Squares is a puzzle reflex game for PlayStation Vita that will be available in early 2015. The objective is to turn grey all the blue squares, while dealing with different kinds of squares before the time goes up. The game will feature 80 levels as well as a level editor for creating your own challenges and share them with your friends.
We started making a prototype of Squares back in 2012, during the Global Game Jam. That's how we ended up creating our studio and after making some small games we released Squares Trials for mobile devices in late 2013. In 2014 we got into the PlayStation Incubation Program and decided to make a new and updated version of Squares for the PlayStation Vita, that will come out in April 2015.
- 91 levels that will challenge your reflexes.
- Simple but rewarding game mechanics that use the different features of the PS Vita.
- A level editor for creating your own challenges and share them with your friends.
- A fabulous electronic soundtrack.
- Minimalistic design.
Teaser trailer - PS Vita YouTube
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Squares. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
- "Winner at The MIX 2015, Guest Pick (Squares - PS Vita)" Los Angeles, June, 2015
- "Second place at The Big Indie Pitch at GDC 2015 (Squares - PS Vita)" San Francisco, March, 2015
- "Nominated, Indie Prize 2014 (Squares Trials - iOS)" Casual Connect Europe, February, 2014
- "Top 20 Indie Games at Global Game Stars (Squares Trials - iOS)" San Francisco, December, 2013
- "Nominated at SB Games Indie Game Festival (Squares Trials - iOS)" Sao Paulo, November, 2013
- ""Fun and tricky puzzle reflex game!""
- Raph Koster, Twitter
- ""Try Squares for iPad. Fun game""
- Raphael Colantonio, from Arkane Studios, Gamesauce
Post mortem of the mobile version gamesauce.org.
About LEAP Game Studios
We are a game development studio. We love creating fun experiences for different platforms and users.
More information on LEAP Game Studios, our logo & relevant media are available here.
LEAP Game Studios
Concept, art and development